Saturday, October 30, 2010

Episode Two COD

VRC-50 C-2A(R)  © David M. Vanderhoof


This week we do some fishing.

Listen Here 


Here are this weeks stories:

The UK's decision to cancel the F-35B and proceed with the F-35C

From DefPro.com

From Bloomberg.com

The  60 Billion weapons deal with Saudi Arabia

smartbrief.com
 
Hawker Beechcraft AT-6 Conducts operational assessment for USAF and ANG.

From DefPro

From  Defense Update

From Hawker Beechcraft  

The Article about the TX program can be found here at Defense Update

More information about  Carrier Onboard Delivery can be found at




Sullivan, Jim. S2F Tracker in Action. Carrollton, TX: Squadron/Signal Publications, 1990. 47. Print.

Scrivner, Charles L. TBM/TBF Avenger in Action. Carrollton, TX: Squadron/Signal Publications, 1987. 44-45. Print.




Lastly I would like to thank Dillon Krapes for  taking the time to speak to me at NAS Oceana.

Remember always, when you see a Soldier Sailor Airman or Marine, shake their hand and say THANK YOU!!!

6 comments:

  1. David, when are these going to be available on iTunes? I'm looking forward to hearing this podcast, but would definitely like the ease of having it automatically show up on my iPhone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting to have iTunes approve it it should be shortly! I am working on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff... I'll keep an eye open.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi David,
    Is there an RSS feed that I can use to download these podcasts with a podcatcher.
    I enjoy your contributions on the Airplane Geeks podcast so am really looking forward to listening to your new podcast.
    Cheers,
    John

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim,

    http://feeds.feedburner.com/HitchhikersGuideToMilitaryAviation

    ReplyDelete